Early investing can help in creating good wealth with the power of compounding.
- If you are 23 years old and your monthly salary is Rs 30,000 and your expenses are 20,000 and you can save 10,000 every month.
- This savings for Rs 10,000 can be invested in mutual funds
- Mutual Funds are simple to invest in and have diversity in portfolio
- Don’t put all your eggs in one basket
- You can divide your 10,000 investment in different funds
- In your investment portfolio, you can include tax saving funds, equity funds for long term wealth creation, liquid funds for quick withdrawal in case of need etc
- Early investing definitely helps you in building a very good amount of corpus
- If you continue investing till you’re 50 years old, you can earn a corpus of more than 2 Cr (with an average interest rate of 12%)
Let your money grow. Keep Investing.